The University Compliance & Integrity Manager is charged with directing and coordinating an effective university-wide compliance and ethics program. The primary function of the University Compliance & Integrity Manager is to be a resource for compliance related support and serve as a catalyst for the achievement of university best practices in all compliance related subject matter areas. While the Compliance & Integrity Manager does not own any discrete compliance subject matter area, the Compliance & Integrity Manager is able to assist in:
- providing guidance on maneuvering through legal and regulatory frameworks impacting your units,
- addressing compliance-related concerns or instances of non-compliance,
- engaging in ethical decision-making,
- establishing and/or re-engaging in cross-unit or cross-disciplinary compliance activities,
- assistance in scheduling and responding to federal agency reviews and investigations, and
- developing internal compliance goals and objectives to continue to promote a culture of compliance and ethical behavior.