The Compliance and Integrity Program enhances communication throughout the NC State community by:
- Breaking down barriers and connecting silos
- Developing and sharing best practices
- Embedding compliance into existing business processes
- Expanding enhanced communications with leadership so issues and trends can be more closely monitored, evaluated, and addressed
- Providing leadership and the Board of Trustees with a comprehensive view of the University’s compliance activities
Information on compliance issues, trends, and requirements are spread across the University and university side performance and efforts towards compliance can be measured, evaluated, and elevated.